Healing Touch is a relaxing and nurturing energy therapy.
Gentle touch assists in:
• Balancing your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
• Working with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal.
• Safe for all ages.
• Working in harmony with your health care provider and standard medical care.
• Working with other complementary therapies such as acupuncture, massage and chiropractic care.
Research evidence shows Healing Touch can benefit you by:
• Calming anxiety and depressive symptoms.
• Decreasing pain.
• Strengthening the immune system.
• Enhancing recovery from surgery.
• Complementing care for neck and back problems.
• Supporting cancer care.
• Creating a sense of well being.
• Easing acute and chronic conditions.
Dr. Paulsen has been a nurse for over 30 years. Most of her career has been in Community Health Nursing, working to make individuals and communities healthier. She has also worked in Home Care, Long Term Care, Hospital Postpartum, Labor and Delivery, and Disease and Prevention Control. She recieved her Doctorate in Transcultural Nursing from Augsburg University. Bonnie is a Registered Nurse and licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota.
Bonnie has been interested in and using Energy Medicine since the 1990s. She currently practices Healing Touch in private practice in the Twin Cities Metro area.
Dr. Bonnie Paulsen, DNP, RN
The Rowan Tree has a long and sacred history. Since ancient times people have been planting a Rowan Tree beside their homes for protection. In Celtic mythology, it's known as the Tree of Life and symbolizes courage, wisdom and protection.
We are all vibrating, energetic beings that are constantly regulating - constantly fluctuating. This never stops ... - Andrew Pacholyk